|Brake System:||Single Hydraulic Disc Brake||Gears (Including One Key Slowdown)::||Remote Control(3 Forward Gears)|
|Vehicle ECU:||App Adjustment Control, Timing And Lap Counting, Remote Maintenance||Feature:||Steering Wheel Has 3 Levels Adjustments, Pedal Has 8 Levels Adjustment|
|Motor Power:||3kw||Driving time:||About 2.5h（Depending On The Driving Condition ）|
|Transmission:||Belt Drive||Weight:||165Kg（Exclude Battery）|
48 Volt Electric Sport Go Kart,
ISO9001 48 volt electric go kart,
ISO9001 Electric Sport Go Kart
Electric Go Kart Sport Kartings 3kw Motor Battery Powered For Sale Karting
Amusement park karting, also called go kart or mini racing car by people, is a kind of racing games for people in the amusement parks, funfair and playground. The karting which driven by drivers are smaller and has low output than the professional racing car. Electric powered go karts are the most popular type. They are suitable for leisure use and some beginners who want to be a professional racer.
1. Attractive design, excellent service, reasonable price and powerful energy output from CAMMUS.
2. After you have sent your inquiry, we will send you the price list as soon as possible.
3. We have types of kids, adults and electric go karts in stock.
4. We will arrange production after your order and delivery your products in less time.
5. The minimum order quantity is one, but if your purchase more than 10 sets, we will give you a discount.
6. CAMMUS has rich exporting experience and we will calculate the best shipping cost for you.
○ Exquisite craftsmanship and hardcore karting safety factor
○ Rated power from 400W to dual motors 10KW+
○ Reinforced frame, roll cage, four-point safety belt and reinforced crash barrier
○ Fully protect driver's safety and meet different ages driver's needs. Children, teenagers, and adults will have an excellent driving time with CAMMUS Go-karts
○ We had obtained a number of certificates and won the title of "High-tech Enterprise" in 2020
○ In 2021, passed the ISO 9001 quality management system certification
|Vehicle Size:||1860*1400*610(mm||Motor Rated RPM||2850RPM|
|Frame||4130CrMo Chrome-molybdenum Steel||High voltage controllable charger||70 km/h|
|Terrain clearance :||43mm||Weight||165Kg(Exclude battery)|
|Wheel Base:||1050mm||Max speed||70km/h|
|Vehicle meter display content||Speed,gear,battery power etc.||Batty Type:||Lithium Battery 48V/ 30Ah*2|
|Dynamic Layout||Single Motor||Battery Options:||40AH*2($300)|
|Charge time||About 1.5h||Motor Rated Torque:||10.5Nm|
➻ Go kart originated in the United States in the late 1950s. The traditional Go kart is divided into two types: CVT change and gear adjustment. At the same time, kart can be divided into a general and racing type of two, general also known as "leisure" or "entertainment“.
➻ Go-kart is not very fast, but it is exciting and challenging and does not require a driver's license. With the country’s promotion of new energy and the development of new energy-related sports, electric karts are gradually being valued and developed
➻ EVKART aspire to the development and manufacturing of electric kart, there are now three categories of nine types of electric kart, model category covers different age groups.
➻ Kart is a miniature racing car among many types of racing cars. It has a small appearance and simple structure. It is the lowest starting sport in motorsports and the cradle of formula F-1 racing.
➻ The suspension of karts is very low and easy to control, so karts can be regarded as the safest car in motor sports in terms of safety.
Contact Person: Adrian
Tel: +86 15626658691